Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Prayers from Anderson

We try to say a pray, as a family, before dinner and, with Anderson, at bed each night.  We usually let Anderson pick if he wants to pray or not at dinner time.  And at bed-time, we ask him who or what he wants to pray about.  It is so fun to get a snapshot of what is going through a toddlers mind!  Here are some of the recent prayers...

Before dinner..."Dear God, thank you for this food.  Thank you for my milk.  Thank you for Adeline.  And, thank you for mommy for popping Adeline out. Amen."

At bed-time..."Thank you for Auntie Aly.  Thank you for her letting me borrow her snow board at Christmas (about 6 months ago) to go snow boarding in the snow (really she used it as a sled during the huge snow storm we had last winter).  And, I hope she doesn't die."

Before dinner..."Thank you for food.  Thank you for Adeline and I hope she never dies.  I hope I never die.  I hope I get to sit in a booster chair. Amen"

At bed-time..."Thank you for Uncle Josh.  Thank you that he gets to see Elleanor soon.  I hope Elleanor doesn't take toys from me when I see her next time. Amen"



No comments:

Post a Comment