Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Conversations with a 3-year-old...

For breakfast Anderson had a bagel with cream cheese and asked "Mom, what does this bagel have?"  I told him that it was a plain bagel.  He asked "What's plain mean?"  I said that there is nothing extra in or on it.  Later when Brad came home from his over night shift and asked Anderson what he had for breakfast Anderson told him "I had a nothing bagel and cream cheese."  Ha!

When Brad was putting Anderson to bed he started asking about Bella, our chocolate lab that is now at a new home.  He started crying saying he missed her and asked "How do we know that she is OK?  How do we know if they pet her enough?"  I guess we should schedule a visit to Bella's new home...such a sweet heart!

Anderson asked "Mom, why is your phone smart?"  I explained why and he said "I want to be a grown up so that I can have a smart phone too."

When feeding Adeline..."Mom, why is it called nursing?"  Stunned...I reply with "I'll have to google that!"

After using the bathroom..."Mom, why does some food turn into poop and some food doesn't?  You should google it."  Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment