Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rice Cereal

Last week Anderson tried rice cereal for the first time! It was pretty funny. We've tried it a couple of times since then and we haven't had any more success with it than we did the first time. I think that all rice cereals taste the same. I picked up an organic brand at Sunflower Market. I tasted it...it's ok...a little bland. Anyone have other suggestions for rice cereal or any input on how long it took before your little one started to actually eat some of it instead of spitting it all out?

1 comment:

  1. Try banana rice cereal. Rylan loved it! We got it at the grocery store. I think it was the Gerber brand. If you can 't find it, then maybe try adding a little baby food (bananas, applesauce, etc.). That usually did the trick with Rylan. I can't believe how big Anderson is getting. He's adorable! We can't wait to see him (and you and Brad) again!

    ReplyDelete