Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

What's on the docket in the Talley house today...Happy Birthday Shannon!

Brad just left for a 4 hour bike ride with friends (after about 5 hours of sleep)...I know, he's crazy!  But I'm so happy he gets to spend time doing what he loves and with friends!  I, on the other hand, am still lounging around with the kids...doing nothing physically active.  I have a weird pain in my right hip that started on Thursday at the end of a pretty easy 6 mile run.  I'm so extremely paranoid about a major injury that I've decided to take the whole weekend off.  It's really hard to take time off.  No fun...for me!

Meanwhile, the kids and I are headed to the zoo with the Jacoby family for Shannon's birthday!  Shannon and I have been friends since 7th grade.  Her friendship has truly been a gift...from the first few weeks when I desperately needed a reason to feel happy and included (after moving out here abruptly from South Dakota) to the past few years as we have entered a new role in life...mommys!  Shannon you are a beautiful person and perfect life long friend.  Thank you for always being there!!  XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment