Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Alyson's Bachelorette Weekend

Last weekend, I got to go out of town to celebrate the upcoming wedding of my little sister, Alyson, with all of her friends and bridesmaids (minus older sister, Jen).  When Brad and I got married Alyson was 16 years old...12 years later my little sis is all grown up and ready to start a fun and exciting journey of marriage with a great guy!  Brad and I are so thrilled for the two of them and look forward to  the years ahead that will no doubt be filled with raising kids together, losing to the Borrells, playing cards with the old people, vacations, and double date nights.

Last weekend, the girls stayed at the Judy Junction cabin in Plain, WA (near Leavenworth).  We laughed, ate good food, drank good wine, shopped, and soaked in the sun.  It was great getting to know a bunch of Alyson's friends and definitely loved spending time celebrating the soon-to-be bride.  I also got to spend time reconnecting with my longest and dearest friend, Shannon.  Thanks to Brad for taking the whole weekend off so that I could indulge in another girls weekend!  Here are some photos from the weekend...
Alyson...looking beautiful!
Me, Alyson, and Shannon!!

Wine tasting in Leavenworth! 

Oh boy...going through the 5 S's of wine tasting...I guess?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment