Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Questions

Childhood development is amazing!  Some of my favorite moments are the questions Anderson is asking.  Most of the time I feel like I fumble through the answers and often I say, "Let's ask your Dad about that when he gets home."  Here are some of my favorites over the past few weeks...

When talking about my job..."Why do you like to help kids learn?"
After bedtime prayers..."Mama, how does God hear us?"
While riding in the car..."What does it mean to run a car?  A car doesn't have legs!"
When looking up at a clouding night sky..."Why can't I see the moon, Mom?"
On a rainy day..."Mom, can we go back to Hawaii tomorrow?"
When playing with Adeline..."Mom, why did God pick me to be Adeline's big brother?"
To my sister, Alyson..."Auntie Aly, why don't you have any kids?"
When talking about friends, Sam (6) and Ben (4)..."When will I be older than Sam and Ben?"
After I told him our schedule for the day..."Mom, what's a genda?"
When talking about what husbands and wives are..."Why can't I marry you, Mommy?"
When taking a bath..."Mom, how do your ribs protect your lungs?"
When driving to his friends, Nolan and Logan's house..."Why do Nolan and Logan live so far away?"






No comments:

Post a Comment