Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cousins

It was a busy month of May and I'm sorry for not posting more often.  I think I was in a fast forward tunnel all month...hopefully this is not a sign of how fast life will continue to go by and how fast Anderson will grow up.  Enjoy today and live in it...that's what I'm trying to do!!

My sister, Jennifer, and my sweet little niece, Elle, were out to visit in Washington for two weeks.  I should have got more pictures of her and Anderson playing together...it was a fun two weeks!  One of the weekends she was here we got together with all of the Lemon family and had a cousin play-date and threw Jennifer a shower for her second baby coming in September.  Enjoy the pictures below...

Anderson and Hayden (my cousin, Cari's, son)
  

Jennifer and Elleanor



Robin and Elleanor (she looks scared!!)
  

We tried to get a good picture of Grandma and Grandpa Lemon with all of their great grandchildren.  It was pretty funny and impossible to get all of the kids and the grandparents looking and smiling at the same time...

Take 1...the big boys were ready and willing right off the bat but we had a few stragglers...

Take 2...not quite ready...

Take 3...look at those cheesers!!  Anderson was so happy to be a big boy like Hayden!

Take 4...almost...come Anderson, get it together!

Take 5...now we've pretty much lost everyone but Elleanor has finally decided to join the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment