Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Go DAWGS!

I'm working on a post with pictures and videos from Maui.  We had a great time and took LOTS of pictures so it's taking me awhile to sift through. 

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this video of Anderson.  March is a VERY, VERY important month in our house.  Not only is it Brad's birthday but more importantly its March Madness!!  So we're gearing up for it.  I have the sports jingle for March Madness (yes...you know the one) stuck in my head year round...not because I, too, love March Madness but because Brad wakes every morning as we head into the madness humming this tune with a gitty smile on this face.  He's like a kid in a candy store!!  Anderson is beginning to love college basketball and specifically the Huskies, as Brad does...however, he seemed a little distracted here.  Go DAWGS (even though they lost to Oregon State last night)!



Seriously...he's genius...I know!

1 comment:

  1. Total genius!! Born Husky fan...the kid doesn't really have a choice, does he? :)

    ReplyDelete