Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

South Africa - Days 10

March 31:

Anderson and I had lunch in the Company Gardens yesterday. There are tons of birds and squirrels that bugged us throughout our lunch. Its funny to see people following those stupid squirrels around with video cameras...I hate those things...they are like rats with a fluffy tail! Yuck! Anyway...after we finished lunch, I decided to give the birds our left over crackers...adding to the dependancy on human food, I know. Anderson loved it and kept saying "bird". Warning...this video is a little boring but I thought it was still cute!


1 comment:

  1. Uh, when can I come visit? If Quinn wasn't 33 weeks pregnant we'd be on a plane tomorrow. You guys are in an amazing spot. Soooo beautiful those gardens are amazing, the beach looks perfect and where else do you get to see Zebras and penguins. Plus, most importantly getting to hang out with the three of you. Enjoy some S. African wine for us! P&Q

    ReplyDelete