Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I love baths and I do tricks...



Anderson LOVES bath time! I think he could hang out in the tub for hours if I let him. Heres a cute video of him doing some "tricks" while taking a bath. He's been playing pat-a-cake for a couple of weeks now...its too cute. Everytime I sing pat-a-cake he starts clapping. He's got two toys in his hand here so I'll have to get a better video of him actually clapping. He's also been showing us how big his is by putting both arms up in the air...although he's been doing that for a while now and it's loosing steam. That's too easy now...I guess...

Anderson has also started saying a few words...his first words are "baba" (bottle) and a high pitched scream (meow)! We've also heard him say mama and dada but not consistently...doesn't he know who makes thoses "baba's"?? Where's the love? I'll try to get some video of him talking up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment