Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cleaning house...

It's been an interesting weekend. On Friday, Anderson started a bad case of serious butt pee (aka loose stool). Along with the loose stool came a horrible diaper rash. Poor guy has been miserable all weekend! At first, I was wiping him with wipes and just trying to be gentle...I quickly realized that this was making it worse. So...I moved to wiping him with a warm wash cloth. That worked ok till I used up every wash cloth in the entire house. So...I moved to running his little butt under water. However, it was obvious after the first try at this that I was not getting all of the poop off of him. So we moved to baths and hair drying the area after the bath. I think he's had more baths in the last three days than the previous nine months of his life. In addition to a bath about every 2 hours, I've been letting "hang free" when possible.

Of course, all of this has happened while Brad is away in Lamar doing some moonlighting...big surprise there. To say the least, I'm a little tired! Fortunately, I have the cutest and most lovable baby! He constantly makes me laugh and smile. How could you not smile...he finds so much joy from the simplest things. Below is where I found him earlier today...what a helper!! I'm happy to report that he didn't pee all over anything while in there...just all over the kitchen floor a few minutes later! Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment