Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Just because...

Jason (my boss and friend) got this hat for Anderson up in Leadville, CO this past weekend..."just because" he thought it was cute. So I thought I would post some pictures "just because" I think it looks cute on him!! I can't believe how much he is growing and changing. He's now rolling from his tummy to back, back to tummy, reaching, grabbing, and playing with lots of different sounds like mmmm, mmmmbbbbb, aaaaaaahhhh, uuuuuuuubbbbb, oooooooo!!! He's so curious and very active too. Brad and I keep saying that he's going to be into EVERYTHING when he starts moving around. What happened to the little baby that would sleep soundly in his car seat while Brad and I ate out at a restaurant?!?! I know this is just the beginning too!!








No comments:

Post a Comment